Administrative Assistant Description
Primary Job Functions
Responsible for assisting the Office Manager with daily tasks. The Administrative Assistant will be required to support the Office Manager, Store Manager, CFO, and Company Owner with any projects or jobs as requested. The Administrative Assistant represents Chagrin Valley Auto Parts Co in communication with other employees, customers, and vendors. All communication with other employees, customers, and vendors must be respectful and professional. Administrative Assistant will be responsible for communications with Store Managers and ensure that the policies and procedures of Chagrin Valley Auto Parts Co. are fully and properly executed.
Specific Job Duties
- Daily Responsibilities
- Daily deposits
- Scan invoices
- Process Customer Credit Applications
- Run customer credit card payments
- Open and sort mail
- File incoming vendor invoices
- Answer the phone
- Bring in daily Branch AR
- Assist Office Manager and CFO with any requested tasks
- Additional Responsibilities
- Work closely with office manager to ensure all required jobs are completed thoroughly, accurately, and in the time required.
- Keep management informed of issues with daily deposits.
- Ordering of supplies
- On-line payments
- Process checks for mailing
- Run and fax weekly statements
- Check EOM Journal Entries
- File Credit Applications
- Co-Op Advertising
- Put away supply orders
- Empty EOM file cabinets
- Monthly customer statement mailing
- Assist in collection of Accounts Receivable
- Run reports for Management
- Any additional jobs as requested by CFO
- Managing/Protecting Store Assets
- Maintain, secure, and submit all required documents, reports and all other administrative reports as requested by management.
- Assist in the collection of Accounts Receivables and work closely with Accounts Receivables personnel to improve collection procedures and results.
- Ensure proper protection of store vehicles, inventory, equipment and other assets.
- At all times, uphold the stores’ integrity through appropriate and professional representation.
- Follow up on all paperwork involving employee over/shorts with daily deposits.
- Follow all stores’ procedures and reporting requirements.
- Personal Characteristics
- Consistently and enthusiastically convey a positive attitude and promote pride in the job.
- Serve as a role model for other employees.
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation, and take initiative to accomplish all goals.
- Possess a willingness and ability to learn.
- Possess analytical problem-solving skills.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to opportunities and problems.
- Possess effective communications and listening skills.
- Possess high character and always deal fairly with both employees and customers.
- Be flexible and willing to accept change and new ideas.
- Be a team player.
- Other Responsibilities
- Any and all duties as may be assigned by Management.
To receive the employment package (documents and forms) associated with this position, enter your email address below.